आखिरकार स्टीव स्मिथ, डेविड वार्नर और कैमरन बैनक्रॉफ्ट के लिए आई खुशखबरी

Cricket Australia CEO said that, like everyone else, these are worth a second chance.

Of course, I think everyone deserves their chance and has told the story of their personal redemption now, "James Sutherland told Gerard Whalley from Melbourne Radio Station.

These three players have been out of the game for a long time, so now they have to prove themselves to the selectors that they deserve to play from the Australian team and it is worth the opportunity. I feel for all the three players. I feel sorry for them all. I feel sympathetic to them and I want to see them all back and I want to see the best games during their return. I believe they can all do that.

It certainly has come as a great relief for the three, because the way the whole case spread to the Internet and this case affected the lives of these three cricketers, it was very unfortunate.

Comments