आसाराम केस को अंजाम तक पहुंचाने में इस लेडी पुलिस अफसर का था अहम किरदार..

Mandal deputy Chanchal Mishra has been the investigating officer of the Asaram case. This lady officer put all the strength to give justice to the victim's daughter. On Asaram's case, he shared his experiences and challenges with Bhaskar ...

We file chargesheet on November 6, 2013. After this the round of cross-examination started after the round of the crosslain. I was the first investigating officer. The opponents used to put muscles in some way by applying 55 different applications. After all, one day the then judge Bhagwandas said, now you will not be disturbed. Then there was a 85-day cross examination from July 9, 2015 to July 11, 2016. Many times there were trials in court for five consecutive days. During the two days leave, the first cakadi posting and then watching the work of the circle during posting in Bhilwara. On Monday morning, I had to go to Jodhpur again. He could not go home without going for months. As I know, this is the longest trial of an RPS. Question-answer 204 pages are records. On behalf of the defendants, such questions are asked which are misleading and repeating. His motive was that there would be contradictions in the statements. But I was a police officer, I was determined, I will fulfill my duty.

Comments