इंदर कुमार का मौत से पहले का वीडियो वायरल, कहा था- सुसाइड करने जा रहा हूं

'Saas too Kabhi Bahu' (2002), a video of late actor Inder Kumar, who has been fond of Mihir Virani's role, is becoming viral in the social media. It is being told the video before his death and it is said that he had sueded. In the video, Inder seems quite troubled. They have tears in their eyes and they are saying that because of their mistakes they have reached this condition today that they are ending life. They are saying, "I'm going to suicide ... I am going far away.

Inder himself is telling the addicts and skeletons in the video. Inder is saying, "I have come to the road." Actor came to be with six packs and a fad body, my efforts did not leave me anywhere, I took away from me, my advice is that if you can learn something If not learned, then it is certain that tomorrow will be a mobile in your hands and you are recording a similar video of death.

Comments