छलका बीमार इरफान खान का दर्द, 60 दिन बाद लिखा ये..

Irfan Khan, who has been in London for a long time, has 'neuro endocrine tumor'. Tweeting on March 16, he told the fans about his illness. Right after 60 days, he has tweeted about his upcoming movie 'Caravan'

On March 6, Irrfan wrote in a tweet, "Suddenly something happens in life, which takes you forward ... My life has been similar to the last few days. I have a disease called neuro endocrine tumor. The love and power of the present people has given me hope. " He further wrote, "I am going abroad for the treatment of this." All of us are requested to continue praying for me. For the rumors that are spreading on my illness, let me tell you that Neuro is always for the brain. I do not want to be thankful to those who have waited for my statement. I hope that I will bring more stories again. "

Comments