बीच IPL के दौरान अजिंक्य रहाणे को सताई स्टीव स्मिथ की याद..

Asked about Steve Smith, would you say that Steve Smith was also under pressure during the ball-tapering incident?

Rahane said on this, "Whatever happens is it happens, we can not control these things, Smith is a talented and experienced player. Of course I respect Steve Smith and we have given him the Rajasthan Royals I miss the team but I always feel that cricket is a team game and every player is equally important. Both Gautam and Smith are very experienced and face any kind of stress. Can I do not think that he has worked in anyone's pressure. "

After this Rahane was asked that as you personally know of Smith, how did you feel when you heard about the talk of ball tapering?

Rahane said, "I was playing at the time and had heard about it later, obviously I felt very bad that I could not comment on whatever steps the ICC and Cricket Australia had taken. But yes It sounds bad. If you do not have permission to do something that you like for a year, then you can imagine how it feels.

Comments