इस एक्ट्रेस के पहले ब्वॉयफ्रेंड थे सलमान, ऐश्वर्या की वजह से टूटा रिश्ता

 Although Salman Khan is in the limelight for his legal case, his personal life has not been in some lesser discussions. For example, a Pakistani actress has claimed that Salman was the first boyfriend. Yes, Pakistani actress Soumi Ali spoke candidly in an interview given in 2011. In this, Soma spoke freely to Salman about his affair and breakup. In the interview, he has told that Salman was his first boyfriend but Aishwarya Rai came in the middle and broke his relationship.

Soumi Ali had said in the interview, "My crush on Salman was done when I was a teenager, that crush brought me from Florida to India, I just joined the film so that I could get married to Salman."

- "At the age of 15, you have a license to do some idiotic. However, I have no regrets to pursue my first love."

Comments