आसान नहीं थी 'मैंने प्यार किया', ऑडिशन के लिए दोस्त के कपड़े लेकर गए थे स...

'I Love Kiya' (1989) was the first movie of Salman Khan's career as a lead actor. It is also considered as his first super hit movie. But did you know that Salman had gone with his friend's clothes to audition this film? Yes, Salman had vacated his friend's half-wardrobe 'I Love Kiya' for the audition.

A statement from Vishwaroop Ghosh Book Hall of Fame Salman Khan has been included. The book says that Bunty Walia was with Salman at the time. He described the story of Salman's life as never forgetting this day.

"Bunty came to my house at 6 in the morning, he vacated my half-wardrob and took my car in the car, Salman's entire wardrobe was already there, he arranged for the whole day, I was very nervous. And I also had a feeling that this was a great opportunity for Salman, but he was as calm as usual.

Comments