पहली बार सामने आये बोनी कपूर और बताया श्रीदेवी की मौत वाली रात क्या हुआ था?

Let me tell you thereafter news came about Sridevi that he had been drinking due to which his foot slipped and he had gone to the bathtub. On the night of Sridevi's demise, Amitabh Bachchan had started feeling a bit awkward about whom he also had a tweet. Shortly after this news of Sridevi's death had come. People began to guess how death would have happened.

Some said that it was Boney Kapoor's hand, then a minister told Dawood's hand in it. Later, if someone told the reason for the drink, then someone spoke about some conspiracy behind it. Now Boney Kapoor himself has revealed the big secret while opening the secret of that night.

When she told me, 'Papa (that's how she addressed Boney), I am missing you', I also told her that, I was missing her a lot. But I did not tell her that, I would join her in Dubai in the evening. Janhvi had seconded my idea, of going to Dubai because, she was scared, her mom, not used to be alone, her passport or, some important document if she was alone.

Comments