परी' के लिए ऐसा हुआ था अनुष्का का मेकअप, सामने आईं

Anushka Sharma's film 'Pari', has been released in cinemas. The film has a slow start at the box office. In two days, the film has earned only 9 crores rupees. Well, Anushka's look in the film remains the subject of discussion. These are the first films of Anushka's career. In which they have seen such a scary. Let me tell you, he worked hard for this look. They were given these look by makeup artist Clover Wooten.

Some photos of Anushka's look in the film 'Fairy' are getting viral, on social media. The photographs that are getting viral are visible on their face. These scars were made with the help of make-up. They have different looks in the film. His make-up artist Clover Wooten told in an interview, "Anushka had met on a set of films. At that time I was working in a film with Ranbir Kapoor. They liked my work and gave my number to Director Prison Roy. And in this way I got a chance to work in 'fairy'. In the angel, Anushka was to be cunning. First I worked on Anushka's skin. I saw them without make-up, their skin is very good, so it was easy for me to work on it '.

Comments