श्रीदेवी के अंतिम संस्कार के बाद बोनी कपूर ने लिखा लेटर, इस तरह बयां किय...

After Sridevi's funeral, her husband, Boney Kapoor, has written a letter in her name, in which her pain is clearly visible. Bonnie has uploaded this letter with Sridevi's Twitter handle. Bonni has told in the letter that after the death of Sridevi it ​​is going to make a difference in his life.

 Boney Kapoor wrote in the letter, "The loss of a friend, wife and two young daughters to lose the loss can not be said in words. I would like to thank the numerous fans of my family, friends, kaligas, well wishers and Sridevi. I am standing as a rock with us in this sad hour. I am fortunate that I have the support and love of Arjun and Anshula, who is strong and strong for me, janweni and happiness. Like a family, we have all together tried to withstand this unbearable pain. "

Comments