इस बिग बॉस कंटेस्टेंट के साथ लिव-इन में रहे थे राजेश खन्ना और...

Today is the 75th Birth Anniversary of Superstar Rajesh Khanna (December 29, 1942). Rajesh Khanna's wife, though, has been deputy Kapadia, but apart from Deepan, other women were interfering in her life. One of them is Tina Munim and the other is Anita Advani. When Dimple and Tina had left them, then Anita had teamed up with them in her last time. Anita had expressed her right over Rajesh's property even after her departure, but she could not find anything.

Anita Advani, who was a contender of reality show Big Boss 7, told in an interview, "I was a fan of her since childhood. I was doing my schooling in Jaipur and had come to Mumbai to spend the holidays. I went to Mehboob Studios with a family friend As soon as we reached there, his car just left from there and that's why we followed his car to his house too. Because one of my family friends knew them so we got permission to go to their house

Comments