8 फीट के हैं इस महिला के ये पार्ट, इन्हें देखने के पैसे चुकाते हैं लोग

There is no shortage of people with peculiar body in the world. Now look at this woman, obesity is fine, but people are stunned to see their hips. Their body parts are so big that even a fridge looks small in front of it. Pennsylvania These models Bobby Vestly which has been claimed to be the largest hips in the world with nearly 8 feet (circumference) wide hips



Usually, where people are troubled by their obesity, then for Bobby it is not less than a boon. They are a webcam girl and people also pay money to see them online.



Bobby earns around 1.5 lakhs of rupees online by showing his body. She says that I am very happy with my body. I am known worldwide because of my hips. Because of this, people notice me as soon as I meet them.



- Tell you that the 43-year-old Bobby weighs around 222 kg.

Comments