कपिल शर्मा नहीं करना चाहते अभी गर्लफ्रेंड गिन्नी से शादी, ये है वजह

Kapil Sharma, who garnered headlines from controversy over Sunil Grover, has once again come to Lime Light following his recent statement. This time, Kapil is in news because of no fights or his film, but because of girlfriend Ginni Chatrarth.



Indeed, in one of his statements, Kapil has refused to marry girlfriends Ginni right now. He said that he can not marry Ginni right now. Let me tell that on March 18, 2017, through a post, Kapil had introduced his fiance on social media to Girlfriend Ginni



Kapil, who told Ginni his childhood love, has refused to accept his love for the moment. In his recent interview, Kapil told DNA that 'after whatever has happened to me over the last few months, I have been forced to think whether I am eligible for the responsibility of marriage. It is true that I am a professional, but with the work, I will handle the marriage with a cold.



Comments