कंगना ने कहा-No तो सलमान ने दी थीं गालियां, सो-कॉल्ड ईमेल का खुलासा

Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan's recent controversies are coming out in controversy. Hrithik who has revoked his email, allegedly from them, Kangana has admitted that Salman Khan had offered him a film. But when he did not accept it, he first called them a lot and later abused them.



 Recently an English website has unveiled Kangana's October 9, 2014 email. As Kangana, "You (Hrithik) went to Bigg Boss for the promotion of your movie, it is a good thing."

- "I am glad you did not meet Salman Khan, he is quite a wired, when I did not do his film then he started saying, 'Kareena is doing this film but this film is giving you because I can help Kareena Instead of doing your career, I want to. "

- "I was surprised to hear that he is crazy, can I make a career with Kareena's Bajrangi Bhaijaan? I do not know which world she lives in. What is her heroine who has made a career?"

- "Everyone has forbidden me to do this film and I am very happy that I have never worked with them."

- "People who invest money on me like directors, producers and studios, they told me clearly that this film could spoil my brand image."



Comments