उसके साथ काम किया, प्राइवेट मुलाकात नहीं की, फिर...

Hrithik Roshan gave his first reaction to relationships with Kangna Ranaut. They posted a Facebook post on Thursday. In this, he did not name Kangna anywhere. But said - It's right that I worked with that lady. But, never got a private meeting. According to this actor, he has worked with this lady in two films. Apart from this there is no connection with him. Let him know that Hrithik had lodged complaint of Kangana 29 pages a few days ago. After this actress's sister, Rangoli, was tensed on Hrithik.



Hrithik further wrote - I always focused on my work. Removed even from disputes. But for the past few days, there is no truth in the way the falsehood is being shown in the media by being truthful. I am not fighting against any allegations or affair. Neither I am acting like children for the 'good boy' image. I know your mistakes. After all I am a human too.



Comments