आइटम सॉन्ग देख लोगों ने कहा मोटी भैंस, फिर 'अंगूरी भाभी' ने जो किया...

TV show 'Bhabhiji is at home' Fame Shilpa Shinde is once again in the headlines Actually he has performed an item song "Maro Line" in the immature film 'Patel's Punjabi Wedding'. With whom Shilpa is being trolled on social media by saying to a big buffalo. Recently he has given a repetitive response to his heater. Shilpa Shinde Boli- I'm not looking at at least Valgaar ...

- Shilpa recently told in a interview to Leading website, "I know that I am looking fat in the song, during which I was fat, and at that time the makers selected me for this."

- "Since then, I have lost 6-7 kg weight but still people do not know why my obesity is being attacked."

- "I enjoyed this song very much, even for that, I did not get an invitation to move, nor did I have a wolver in it."

- Shilpa goes on to say, "I do not make any difference, even if people do not troll me too much."

- Let's say, this song is sung by Neha Kakkar and Aishwarya Corporation. Along with this, Lalit Pandit composed it and Sanjay Chhele has written his lyrics.

Comments