घोस्ट हंटर का दावा, दो भूतों को देख चुका है आपत्तिजनक हालत में

Stephen Briggs, who finds ghosts in England, has made extremely shocking claims. Stephen has said that he has seen two ghosts having sex in the toilet of an old museum in East Kirkby Village. After this claim, his social media is also being criticized. Before this, Stephen has also claimed that once a demon of a policeman has attacked him near this museum



Stephen told that he had gone to East Kirkby village with his family. Here they stop using an old museum toilet Stephen said, I saw two people in the toilet were intimate. When I opened the gate and tried to stop them from doing all this, they disappeared in front of my eyes. I saw museums in many places, I have not seen any After this I asked my family standing outside and he told me that no one came in here nor did anyone go out.

Comments