In 1997, Subhash Ghai's super hit film Pardes was released. On 20 years of film completion, the film's revisited screening was held on Monday. During this screening, Subhash Ghai talked about the film Pardes as well as many things about the Bollywood industry. Subhash said, "Industry's vision changes only when you give a flop movie. My film Triomauri (1995) was flopped, after which I started to hear that Ghai's career was over. But I did not give up and decided to return, after which I wrote the movie Pardes
First of all, the name of Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit and Salman Khan first came out for the film. At the casting of Pardes, all the people of the production house wanted to get 3 Superstars in the film. People in my office wanted that the film be made with Shahrukh-Salman and Madhuri. But inside me, the director felt that we do not need big stars. "Subhash also explains," I also gave Ganga as a character in the movie 'Khalnayak' as Madhuri. But for the movie Pardes, I was searching for a Newcomer, whose pair was thrown on the screen with Shahrukh. Shahrukh's trinity was flopped at that time. His DDLJ did a very good performance at the same time. So I knew that he was a very good performer. 'It is worth noting that the film was finally Shahrukh Khan, Mahima Chaudhary and Apoorva Agnohotri.
First of all, the name of Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit and Salman Khan first came out for the film. At the casting of Pardes, all the people of the production house wanted to get 3 Superstars in the film. People in my office wanted that the film be made with Shahrukh-Salman and Madhuri. But inside me, the director felt that we do not need big stars. "Subhash also explains," I also gave Ganga as a character in the movie 'Khalnayak' as Madhuri. But for the movie Pardes, I was searching for a Newcomer, whose pair was thrown on the screen with Shahrukh. Shahrukh's trinity was flopped at that time. His DDLJ did a very good performance at the same time. So I knew that he was a very good performer. 'It is worth noting that the film was finally Shahrukh Khan, Mahima Chaudhary and Apoorva Agnohotri.
Comments
Post a Comment