आजादी की उस रात से तिरंगा बना रहे 90 साल के नत्थे सिंह ओ देखकर चोक जायेगे

आजादी की उस रात से तिरंगा बना रहे 90 साल के नत्थे सिंह ओ देखकर चोक जायेगे

           The 90-year-old Lion of Uttar Pradesh, working in Meerut, works as a tricolor. He says that even today I remember when the country was declared free and people had come to the streets taking the tricolor flag.



When the information came, it was 12 o'clock in the night, at the same time, in the night I started the task of making the Tricolor flag.




Let's make a flag instead of 9 to 15 rupees



- On the night of 1947, remembering the night, the passion is filled with laughter. He says that at that time my Tau Khitraj used to make Khadi tricolor, I also used to raise his hand. Now my son Ramesh and other people in the family also share my hand in this work.



- After Tau, I took over the task of making the Tricolor flag for the country myself. My tricolor is hoisted in government offices. The tricolor hoisted in government offices in the country is made only in 3 places.



- This flag is prepared in Meerut besides in Akbarpur of Mumbai and Bihar. I get an order to prepare the Tricolor flag from Gandhi Ashram, according to him, I prepare the flag accordingly.

- Instead of preparing it, I get 9 rupees to 15 rupees. One day a person can get average 60 flags.

- I am 90 years old, but by the time I am breathing, I will be preparing the Tricolor flag for the country.

Comments