मैन ऑफ द मैच लेते हुए छल्का डिविलियर्स के अन्दर का डर, सुनकर आप भी होंगे...

Man of the match was given to AB de Villiers, who was the best batsman in this match. AB De Villiers said that

"When the viewer buys my name, I feel very good, when I was out, I was feeling very bad, because at that time we were in the match. I am very happy that I caught that great catch. I was bowing down to pressure the bowlers, after all I am also a human being, if I do not put pressure on them, then the pressure will come upon me, so I kept pressure on them. "

I was kissing a couple of runs, once I could save myself from getting stumped, I went a long way, but at the right time I put my feet in. Everyone wants to reach the knockout, we are also excited, but we have to win our next match first, after which the rate of the run rate is.

Comments