जब पूछा गया कि बॉलर को चुनने से पहले क्या सोचते हैं, तो धोनी ने किया ये..

Dhoni said, "There are many cars and bikes in my house, but at the same time I do not run anybody. I think, most of the times, especially when you have 6 or 7 bowlers, you want to see the condition, you want to see, who is batting and what is the need of that time. I have always said that, when CSK had Negie and Jadeja at the same time earlier, I gave a variety in bowling with the help of both of them. But the wrong thing is that the baller criticizes for whatever the batsmen does most of the time. But the truth is that if I do not have to bowl a baller on a special occasion, then I will not give it a ball. "

- 'Emotions were on high boom at the start of the tournament. But once you start the tournament, you have to become more professional. I was disappointed that we could not play in our team's domestic match in Chennai, but I am happy that there was at least one match there. Our fans were waiting for this moment for a long time.

Comments