एमएस धोनी ने कैसे पास किया कप्तान बनने का टेस्ट, सचिन ने किया खुलासा

During the conversation with Gaurav Kapoor, Sachin said, "When I used to field in the slip, then I used to talk to Dhoni about the fielding position. I used to advise him on whom he had his opinion. At the same time I came to understand that he thinks things differently.

Let me tell you that recently Mahendra Singh Dhoni had said during the interaction with the media that his thinking and honesty towards the game helped him in the selection of the captaincy. Apart from this, Dhoni is captaining Chennai SuperKing in the IPL and this is the reason why he is part of the same franchise from the first season of IPL to the 11th season. However, CSK was not part of the IPL in 2 seasons. But after two years, CSK, returning to the IPL, reassured the captain with the captaincy of Dhoni after giving full reliance on Dhoni.

Comments