ऐश्वर्या राय ने बताया, आखिर क्यों उनके खाते में नहीं आ सकीं अच्छी फिल्में

Former Miss World and Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai thinks husband Abhishek Bachchan is his favorite actor. In fact, during the recent media interaction, Aishwarya was asked who is her favorite actor? In response, Ash took Abhishek's name. Significantly, Aishwarya had recently gone to attend the 71st Cannes Film Festival. They had interaction with the media.

Aishwarya also said about the break in the video interaction during the Kones. He said, "I took a break for Aaradhya, even today I am asked that why do not I see more films? Yes, I want to do more films, I do my work with some comfort. I am happy with the mother's roll and I am leaving the job, still when I get good scripts, I think that should be done, but again I think that one month's Holiday and Angel I'll work from next month, I think it is very important to change my attitudes. "

Comments