AB De Villiers ने अपनी लव लाईफ को लेकर खोला ये बडा़ राज

South African batsman AB De Villiers has told the whole story of proposing a marriage proposal in front of his wife.

On the YouTube talk show, De Villiers told that, in this way he was surprised by the proposition of Daniel. Let the De Villiers propose to Daniel, in front of the Taj Mahal in Agra.

The cricketer said that he lied to Daniel and took photographs and videographers, along with them. So that he can record everything.

He said, "I was planning about two months before the IPL started. I took the ring and decided to propose, on Taj Mahal.

De Villiers told 'But I told Daniel that, I have to travel with security godds, I have to travel. That's why they have come with us, and in this way it was a Sarpriyase and, I recorded it in the camera.

Comments