जिस 'बहन' को कपिल ने बनाया स्टार, उसी ने उनके बुरे वक्त में कही ये बात

Kapil Sharma is once again in the spotlight due to his bad behavior. Recently he abused a website's editor. After that he came to the target of the media. Sugandha Mishra, who acted as an actress for Kapil's bad behavior, has said that the sudden success has been blamed. According to Sugandha, Kapil could not digest the success achieved overnight, due to which this condition has taken place today.

Sugandha said in the interview - "I know him for the last 12 years." He was my senior in college. People often ask me what kind of people are Kapil, then I say that they are still a person who is helping others and thinking about them as before.

- According to Sugandha, it is not Kapil that I know. They talked to my family members and brought me to Mumbai. I think that they did not handle the sudden results.

Comments