भाई कपिल के सवाल पर बहन ने गुस्से में काटा फोन, बोलीं..

Comedian Kapil Sharma is in the discussion because of giving abusive language to the editor of an entertainment website. (Read the full news). Kapil's sister Pooja Dev Dev talked about it, and said, "I do not know why the media has fallen behind Kapil Bhai, he is a very good person, and I do not understand what people get, by doing all this." Do not defame them like

When Pooja was asked about Kapil's habit of drinking and drinking, he said, "I do not say anything about this. For many days my brother has not spoken." After this, Pooja cut the phone in anger saying that you do not bother me with the media.

- Let us know that when Kapil was recruiting and shooting in 'The Kapil Sharma Show' repeatedly in July 2017, Pooja had told us that he was battling depression. He also told Kapil about the blood pressure and Sugar's complaint.

Comments