क्रिस गेल के शतक के बाद प्रीति जिंटा ने किया ऐसा की..

Against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Chris Gayle made this IPL season's first century by proving that why he is called the Universe boss. Chris Gayle played a fluent 104-run knock for the team and contributed significantly to the team's victory. After the match was over, team co-owner Preity Zinta also made fun with Gayle. Gayle not only took selfie with Pretty, but also made dance steps along with her. Besides Preeti, the team's batsman Yuvraj Singh also showed joy in dancing after Gayle's century. In the meantime, on the field of love, Gayle was given the zippy victory.

After the match Gayle recalled Pietersen's case, a lot of people think that I was old but nobody could prove it. I have played all over the world, I have played, just because respect can be found. This century I dedicate my daughter to Cristina (Blush). His birthday is tomorrow and this is for him

Comments