‘मैन ऑफ़ द मैच’ लेते हुए क्रिस गेल ने अश्विन या प्रीति नहीं, बल्कि इसका क...

 Chris Gayle has kept pressure on the Sunrisers Hyderabad bowler from the start and has fired their fist.

Chris Gayle put four consecutive sixes in the same over of Rashid Khan. Chris Gayle was unbeaten on 104 off 63 balls

Taking the title of 'Man of the Match' Chris Gayle said in his statement

I always want to do good for my franchisees and want to give my 100 per cent. This is my new season in this season, so many people can say that Chris is going to prove a lot for this franchise right now.

I was not selected at the beginning of the auction. I think Virender Sehwag has given me an opportunity to play in the IPL by picking me in the auction. This is a fantastic start in IPL for me.

Viru had said in an interview that, Chris Gayle can win two games alone on his own and the money imposed on him will be realized, I am grateful to those words of Veeru.

Comments