मैन ऑफ़ द मैच लेते हुए वॉटसन ने गेल को कह दी बड़ी बात..

Chennai Super Kings opener Shane Watson was given the Man of the Match award for his outstanding performance in the game.

While awarding Man of the Match award, he has said -

"There is no doubt that tonight I got extra motivation and also playing against the former team. Playing for CSK is a great opportunity for me. I was very happy to play tonight. This is my good game tonight, made it the best. When you feel that you are not learning anything then you should stop. I'm still improving. "

Moving forward, he said,

"Dhoni and Fleming know how to set up a team dynamic. I am fortunate to be part of CSK and my contribution in tonight's victory was good. Chris Gayle is the world's largest T20 batsman. That's why they are called Universe Boss. "

Comments