श्रीदेवी को मौत के बाद मिला नेशनल अवॉर्ड, कभी फिल्मों के लिए छोड़नी पड़ी...

At the National Film Awards on Friday, the self- Sridevi received the National Award for Best Actress. This award was given to Sridevi for his last film 'Mom' (2017). Only a few people know that Sridevi, who was called Best Actress, was brought to his movies only during childhood. In the early days, she did not want to work in films but she could not do anything before her mother. Many years ago Sridevi said in an interview to Filmfare Magazine, "I had selected movies instead of studying

In this interview, Sridevi had said, "I was a good student, my parents had made me sit together in both studies and films. Teachers also used to support us when we used to go on outdoor shoots."

- "After one point, such a situation came when I had to pick one of the films and studies, then I understood better with the films."

- Sri Amma Younger Ayyappan, i.e. Sridevi, took admission in South Indian films at the age of four years. As a child artist, Sridevi played the character of Lord Shiva in 'Kandan Karunai'. Apart from this, he has worked as a child artist in many Telugu and Tamil films.

Comments