कठुआ गैंगरेप के बाद सहमी सनी लियोनी, बेटी को जैकेट में छुपाकर दिया ये वचन

Sunny Leoni has shared a photo on Twitter, in which she is seen hiding her daughter Nisha in her jacket. Sunny has written with the photo, "My promise is that my heart, my soul and every stroke of my body will save you from everything and every devil of the world, so far I will give my life for your protection. Every child should feel safe against the bad guys, keep your children close to him, protect them at all cost.

This tweet of Sunny has come on such occasions when the whole country agreed with the 8-year-old girl in Kathua in Jammu and after the gangrape and murder and is angry. For this reason it is understood that Sunny has shared this post after being hurt by the incident. Please tell Nisha that Sunny and Debian had adopted Latur in Maharashtra in July 2017. For this, he had applied for more than two years back.

Comments