28 साल पुराने श्रीदेवी के इस दोस्त का छलका दर्द, बोला- अभी भी..

At the National Film Awards on Friday, the self- Sridevi received the National Award for Best Actress. This award was given to Sridevi for his last film 'Mom' (2017). Meanwhile, celebrity designer Manish Malhotra shared some memories associated with the close friend Sridevi in ​​the interview for the first time in Fashion Magazine Vogue.

Manish told that the night the Sridevi left us all. This evening, both of us had talked about Jahnavi's debut film.

- This is the first time that a very close person of my life has left me. These Feelings are very emotional. I knew them (Sridevi) for 28 years.

- We were together in the marriage. Then suddenly it came in the morning when Sridevi's sister Srilata gave me silk sari for her funeral.

- Last night I talked to Sridevi all night on every aspect of Death. Whether she talks about Jahnavi's debut or a stylish look of happiness Kapoor in marriage.

Comments