बोनी ने रामेश्वरम में विसर्जित कीं Sridevi की अस्थियां, साथ थीं दोनों बे...

Bodies of Sridevi were discharged on Saturday, in Rameshwaram. Husband Boni Kapoor arrived here with bones in the kalash and immerse them in the sea of ​​Rameswaram. During this period, both of his daughters Jahnavi and Happiness were also together. Sridevi was born in Tamil Nadu. Therefore, his bones were immersed in Rameshwaram. Let me tell you, Sridevi died on February 24 in a hotel in Dubai.

Earlier, the death of Sridevi was due, as the cardiac arrest was being told. But according to forensic reports later, his death was caused by the immersion in the extraordinary drowning.

- His body was brought to Mumbai on February 27, and on February 28, the funeral was done with the state honor.

- After the last rites of Sridevi, Bonnie Kapoor had all thanked. He said, 'I am thankful to my family, friends, well wishers and Sridevi, who stand with us. He said, "I am lucky that, I got the cooperation and love of Arjun and Anshula. They are a strong column for me, happiness and Jahnavi.

Comments