अभी अभी: गंभीर रूप से बीमार हुए ये एक्टर, लोगों से कहा- मेरे लिए दुआ करो

Bollywood actor Irfan Khan is battling a serious illness these days. While sharing information about this, he told that he is suffering from rare disease and when he has a report of decisive investigation regarding this disease, he will share his information.

He wrote, "Sometimes you wake up and find that your life has shaken. My life has become the story of uncertainty in the past 15 days. I knew little about it that looking for rare stories, I would get a rare disease. I never gave up the hope of hope and always fought for my choice and would always fight. '

Irfan has written, "My family and my friends are with me and we are looking for good ways to get rid of this disease. Please do not speculate during this attempt, because within a week-ten days, I will share my story with you, when the report of the decisive investigation will arrive. By then, pray for me. "On 21st February the actor's spokesperson issued a statement saying that the investigation revealed that he was suffering from severe jaundice.

Comments