रात को बिस्तर पर मैं रोती रहती थी और शमी करते थे अपने मन की..

Where Hasin said that when I came to meet Shami I thought that I should talk about something, but Shami shook me, he said I will see in the court. Wherever I said that the truth is the victory or the victory of riches. On receiving a clean chit from the BCCI, Haseen said that I did not raise any questions on his career. When the BCCI lifted step for its image and made it out of the annual contract. So now the BCCI's image is said to be included in the contract. The BCCI's thinking went further than England and Australia. The BCCI has now given up the open offer that you mess up. Where Hasin said in his interview that I never thought about breaking my marriage.

I did everything, but in the end there was no way but to fight in front of me. I slept all night and slept on Shami bed

Comments