इरफान खान की बीमारी को लेकर पत्नी ने तोड़ी चुप्पी, जानिए क्या कहा

In the past, Irfan Khan had a tweet about a serious illness. Recently, his wife Sutapa posted a post related to his illness. In which he has described Irfan's warrior and somewhere confirmed his affair with a serious illness.

 Sutapa wrote, "My best friend and my partner are a warrior, they are fighting very beautifully with every obstacle in life."

- "I apologize for not sending messages and calls, but I want you to know that people from all over the world are praying and worrying, I am the debtor to everyone."

- "I am grateful to God and my spouse who has made me a warrior. At the moment, I am planning to fight that battlefield, which I want to win."

- "This win will not be easy, but the good wishes of family, friends and fans have not only made me optimistic but also convinced me to win."

- "I know that curiosity increases anxiety, what should it be, only to know what is the disease, we do not waste our precious energy."

Comments