स्नेहा को एेश्वर्या समझ भौंकने लगे सलमान के डॉग्स, डेब्यू मूवी को लेकर ग...

Actress Sneha Ullal, who worked with Salman Khan in the film Lucky, told that when I first came to her house to meet actor, Salman Khan, I would have seen her dogs barking at me. I'm also a little frightened. Salman's dogs felt that perhaps Aishwarya Rai has come. Salman said something to the dogs and he stopped barking. Everyone feels that, I look like Aishwarya, but such a misunderstanding has never happened. Aishwarya's actions are quite different from me. Sneha had come to perform at City Fest's Star Night. During this he shared his Real Life Experience.

Sneha Ullal came to the discussions from the film Lucky itself. After that he stayed away from the films. He said, "When this movie came I was very young. My studies were also missed in the middle due to the film. As soon as the film was shot, I completed my studies. After this, South became settled. There was more work there. So, a little away from Bollywood, but soon, you will see me in Bollywood movies.

Comments