श्रीदेवी के जाने के बाद जान्हवी ने शब्दों में बयां किया दर्द, कहा 'हर पल...

Jahnavi Kapoor wrote a post shortly remembering her mother on her Instagram account. This is the first time after Sridevi's death that Jahnavi Kapoor has spoken of his heart. Jahanvi Kapoor wrote in his post, remembering the mother, "At this time there is a pain in my chest and I know how I live with it. I also realize your love in your absence. I feel like all the time that you are protecting me from every misery. Whenever I close my eyes, I remember the best moments I spent with you. You are protecting us all the time. We are glad we could spend time with you. You were very good, there was no scum in your heart at all. You were all mine, I love you very much. '

Jahnavi Kapoor shared his post, saying, "On my birthday, I would like to say that you all love your parents. You respect them and make them realize how much you love them. They've made you. I would like to pray to you that you remember my mother and pray for the peace of her soul.

Comments