श्रीदेवी सिर से पैर तक पूरी तक बाथटब में डूबी हुई थीं: बोनी ने अपने दोस्...

More than a week after the death of Bollywood's first woman superstar has passed. The Dubai Police has closed the case telling this case the case of Accidental Drawing (accidental drowning). In India, the question is still arising in the minds of people that what happened after that evening with her favorite actress. Boney Kapoor has told about his February 24 events from his special friend and trade analyst Komal Nahta. Nahata wrote it in his blog.

 Bonni said to him, "On the morning of February 24, I talked to him (Sridevi), he told me- Papa (who used to say to Mr. Bonnie) I am missing you a lot, I also told him that I too I remember him but I did not tell him that I was coming to Dubai in the evening to join him. I had an idea to send him to Dubai, because he feared that his mother was not accustomed to being alone. Th That he alone could lose passport or other important documents. "

Comments