गोवा बीच पर लड़की को दबा भाग रहा था मनचला, लड़की ने पीछा कर ऐसी जगह मारा ...

Today we have brought a news to you that knowing your senses will fly away. Actually the news we are giving to you is a brave girl. In fact, tampering with girls is a major issue across the country.

Due to these reasons the courage of these mindsets is increasing and they continue to spread the other girls too. But the sub-divisions of Goa are not among the girls who are silent. Recently, on Goa Beach, when a man ran subdued on the breast and buttocks of Subhashna, he bravely followed the boy and taught him such a lesson that he was not worth mentioning to anyone.

Please tell that this entire incident has been shared by Subhashani through his Facebook post. He wrote that he should be cautious with this man. I still can feel its hand on my body. My right breast and hand still suffer, but I do not regret it. I have taught a great lesson to this manchale.

Comments