ये बड़ी भूल थी, मेरी लीडरशिप नाकाम रही- स्मिथ ने रोते हुए मांगी माफी

David Warner, publicly apologized on Thursday after five days of the ball-tampering issue. Warner said, "I apologize to all the cricket fans of Australia and the world, I am going to Sydney, I made a big mistake, causing damage to cricket, I take the responsibility of the incident, now after Steve Smith Also, publicly apologized, Smith said, "It was a big mistake, it is now being understood. Let us know that on Wednesday before, Cricket Australia had a one-year ban on Smith and Warner. Now they will not be able to play in the IPL.

Steve Smith, who arrived in Australia, spoke to journalists at Sydney Airport. He apologized to the entire country and said, "I was the captain of the team, I take full responsibility of whatever happened."

-The Smith started crying while talking to journalists. He said, "I am very sad, I hurt the whole of Australia.

Comments