अपनी मां श्रीदेवी से हमेशा यह शिकायत करती थीं जाह्नवी कपूर, 7 साल पहले क...

Jahnavi Kapoor has lost his mother even before stepping in Bollywood. Sridevi was very excited to see her daughter on the big screen, but luck may have been approved only. Shortly after, Jahnavi Kapoor's first movie 'Dhadk' will be released in cinemas but how did he do it? His beloved mother will not be with him to tell him what his drawbacks are. For a girl who has not even been 21 years old, there can be no greater suffering for her.

If things were done 7 years ago, then Jahnavi Kapoor had told Femina Miss India about what is that which always sticks for them. Jahnavi Kapoor wrote for his mother Sridevi at Femina on June 29, 2011, "While growing up, I have heard a lot about you. Your passion for work, seriousness towards work ... are the most precious gifts for me. Looking at me, I feel like I was not present at the time when you were working? Why did not I witness your success? Whatever you found in your life, I feel like a proud daughter. I love you so much. Your daughter Jahnavi Kapoor

Comments