मैं SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP में हूं देशी गर्ल प्रियंका ने किया बड़ा खुलासा

Bollywood Desi Girl Priyanka Chopra is in Pardes and she is busy with her work, but because of her work in Hollywood, she has not left Bollywood, and in the meantime, in her recent interview with Filmhoot of Filmfare's new edition, Priyanka Chopra has made a big disclosure about her personal life, she said that she was in a serial relationship 1 year ago, though she is now Is single

It is worth mentioning that Priyanka had talked about marriage in an interview last year and said that yes, I want to get married but I have not yet received the right person for myself and when I get a perfect boy for me I In 2016, in my own interview, Priyanka had said that when there will be a ring in my hand, then I will tell people about my marriage myself but by then on Can not tell

Comments