India vs Australia U-19 World Cup Final | Manjot Kalra पहले ही मैच में ड...

There is also a player in the Indian Under-19 cricket team whose under-19 World Cup tour ended in the first match. Indeed, this fast bowler has proven his utility by recovering from injury and bowling superbly in the final.

Tell us that during the bowling of Ishant in the first match of India against Australia on January 14, in the match, Ishant has lost his bowling campaign 4.1 o'clock in the follow-up and he is lame.

The next 12 hours were crucial for them to get out of the field. Porrel said, "When the doctor touched my leg, I felt pain. I felt that all my hard work was in vain.

He said that my mom used to cry while talking on the phone. Opportunity against the Bangladeshi peelle but they could not do much. After this, they got up against Pakistan in the semifinals where they took 4 wickets.

Comments