आंख मारने वाली इस लड़की ने वेलेंटाइन डे पर खोले अपनी लव लाइफ के राज

Recently, the video of a girl on the social media became viral. In this video he is kissing a boy. This girl is the South Actress, Priya Prakash Warri, who is debuting with the movie 'Oru Adar Love'. On Valentine's Day, Priya talked about her, Love Life and Bollywood Debut. He told in an interview for an entertainment website, there is no such thing in his life. Which is special, he also told that, along with films of other languages, he wants to debut in Bollywood too. He said, the video of this song has changed his whole life from the video that was viral

On the viral video clip, Priya said, "The director wanted me to point out something to my mother in this romantic song. From the expression of eyebrows and eyes, I had to express my love. I did exactly what I was told to do. I can not believe that these clips will be so much popular. "Priya Beacom of 18 years is a student of first year. Priya says she wants to focus on her studies and career.

Comments