काली मां ने सपने में आकर जो माेहलत दी थी, वह आज खत्म हो गई...मैं

In October 2016 goddess Maa Kamakhya came to my dreams. He had said that I would get my life partner within one year, but you can not express love for him. If you do this then your love will die, but my love has not been found, so I am going. The 27-year-old research scholar, Nilotpal government, who himself described the gay, suicides himself after writing all this in a suicide note. His dead body was found in a four-day pond.

After getting the body of the resident disappeared from Bagasevania, a suicide note and nearly 20 notes of the paper have been stuck on the wall of the room in search of the police.

He has described himself as a gay and has said to suicide in the pain of not getting his love.

Here, after finding out that the son had disappeared, the doctor had given the request to the son to return to his son soon after referring her husband's illness.

Comments