बेहद शर्मनाक है अक्षय कुमार के बेटे की ये हरकतें, बार-बार करता हे ऐसा..

Recently Akshay Kumar's film Padman is about to come, tell you that both Akshay and his wife Twinkle Khanna fulfill their own work very well.

Let me tell you that a movie of Akshay is going to be released and he has completed half of the second shoot. This point proves how Akshay is dedicated to his work, but today we are going to talk about the son of Akshay, recently, during an interview, Twinkle Khanna acted in his acting, producer, blogger and homemaker. Talked about.

During this, Twinkle placed a very shocking thing in front of everyone. He said that seeing his kissing scene in the film, what is the reaction of son Aarv? Twinkle Khanna has given a very shocking story of his beloved Aarav in his interview. He said, 'I do not want my children to see my films. My son is very naughty She runs a clip of my movie life in 1996 that runs repeatedly.

Comments