रेडियो प्रेजेंटर ने लाइव रेडियो शो में दिया बच्चे को जन्म, देखिये...

A US radio conductor Kacedi Proctor gave birth to his child at a live show. According to BBC News, special arrangements were made for this show from the St. John's The Arc Station Presents of America's St. Louis. On Monday, when Proctor began to suffer from labor, the radio station arranged the transmission within the hospital.

Proctor told that he was an excellent experience for them. The delivery of the baby had already happened before the due date so she suddenly had to prepare for the show. He said, it was wonderful to share this precious moment of your life with the audience, it was the best experience of my life.

Proctor said, giving birth to a live show was an extension of my work, which I do every day. I share every aspect of my life with my listeners. Before the child was born, voting started on the name on the radio.

Comments