शूट से पहले ऐसे होता है डांसर सपना चौधरी का मेकअप, देखिये...

Hariyanvi Dancer Sapna Chaudhary now has reached Bhojpuri films along with Bollywood. Sapna will soon be seen in Bhojpuri film 'Barry Kangna-2'. Its shooting is going on. Before the shooting, he was dressed up by the make-up artist, after which he would sing an item.

The dream said - for me every audience and stage is equal. After the Big Boss my fences are increased, then responsibilities have increased on me too.

- I also have offers for movies. I will do every film, but by staying in the limit All the characters are equal to me, so I do not consider anyone to be small or big. As an artist, my endeavor is that whatever I do, I love my fans. This is my first Bhojpuri film, in which I have tried to give my hundred percent.

Comments