इस एक्ट्रेस को रातों-रात बना दिया था स्टार, आखिर ऐसा क्या हुआ रात में, द...

Anurag Kashyap's film 'Mukkabah' is going to be seen as 'Gunja Yani Sadhna Singh' of the movie "Nadia Ka Paro" (1982). Sadhna had made the movie 'Nadia Ka Paro' night and night, but even after this hit, she could not establish herself in Bollywood. Not only did they get special offers of films. Talk again with the sadhna coming to play again in the movies. Sadhna shared the industry and its experience in the conversation

Anonymous Sadhna Singh said in the conversation for the past 25 years, "I never understood why this happened to me. The industry did not accept me even after giving the blockbuster movie. After the hit film I was hoping that I would get many offers but it did not happen '. Sadhana said, "Fans are very crazy about Gunja.

Comments